An allegation of an undesirable trading situation (UTS) must be made on the UTS claim form.

You’ll need to fill out and email our market services team the claim form and include reasons why you consider that a UTS has happened or is happening.

We’ll then consider your claim and the Board will make a decision as to whether there is a UTS.

Email: with 'UTS claim' in the subject line.

Call: (04) 474 2260